Production (Film Review)


 Today is 4/4/22 and me and my group started our film review. Me and my group asked someone who is not in our group to review our film. We wanted to hear their thoughts about the film, and if any changes needed to be made. So me and my group used my friend Iago to review our film. Me and my group he is a good person to show because he loves films, and he took media studies in the past. I showed Iago the film today in school. Me and my group put all the scenes in order and believe that Iago will like the film. Me and my could not wait for what he has to say. I was mostly curious about what he thought about the music because I thought the music was very good for the film. However me and my group weren't quite finished with the whole film so we needed an opinion on it so far.

 Iago said that the music was very good, and the quality of the scenes were very well. iMovie has very good quality so me and my group expected good quality. But he did not like how certain shots were filmed and how the angles looked. He suggested to make the scenes match the angles. This showed that me and my group have to re-film some aspects of the film. Me and my group are already fixing the mistakes he told us to. Choosing Iago to film review was such a good idea since he has good experience with film. I am very excited to show Iago our final product. His advice was very helpful for me and my group. I believe our film will be well improved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production (Editing)

Planning (Script)