Production (Editing)


Today is April 13, and me and
my group edited the last part of the movie to make the last product to be submitted. This was the last day to edit, and we finished the film. As soon as I got home, I went to Charlie's house to review the film, and make sure it was ready to submit. Me and Charlie only really had one more thing to insert in the movie, and it was the title such as the music, and the actors names in the film. I wanted to finish the film today because I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Everything we were worried about was fixed, and I am confident in my film. The final transitions were very smoothed, and me and Charlie made sure they looked good. The IMovie IPhone app really did a good job for our film. The film is at 1 minute and 32 seconds, which means the film is at a decent time. The final music used was very good and everyone in the group liked it.

  The audience will like this opening sequence since all of the good edits we made. The video quality of our film is also good, and we reviewed it for the last time today. All of the errors we had before were fixed today in the film. Switching editing processes from the computer and phones were a little hard, but were able to get the job done. The film review really help my film get to the point it is right now. It made my editing so much easier, and made this last day to edit very smooth. A lot of effort went into editing during this whole process, and I am relieved to say its over. I told my group how much fun I had while doing the film. I am glad to say my film is finally complete. I had a lot of fun editing my film, and I am gonna miss it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production (Film Review)

Production (Editing)

Planning (Script)