Production (Editing)


 Today is April 7th, and me and my group started to finish editing the scenes we filmed. I went to my group member Charlie's house again to finish the editing. Charlie's software wasn't working that well the other day, but it seemed to work very well today. Me and Charlie almost edited the whole film today, and it should take only one more day. Me and my group were choosing the font we will use for the opening sequence. I suggested a black block like text, and Charlie approved. I liked the block like text because it was conservative, and it doesn't distract from the opening sequence. We didn't use too many fades because it would make the film drag on. However, the film will have fades when necessary. For example, when an actor looks back as if they are reflecting on the past, me and my group will use a fade here. 

The fades will take place later in the editing since it'll make the film took best. The music is kind of scary, this will give suspense to the audience. I also believed that the transition we used are very good. They make the film look so much better, and better organized. The music me and my group used was during when there was little dialogue so it fitted good. The volume of our recordings were very good and we do not have to film again. I want to make sure there is no distractions in the film. The music we choose also was not copyright. Me and Charlie have to do one more day of editing. This is what I did for my second day of editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production (Film Review)

Production (Editing)

Planning (Script)