Production (Changes made from film review)


 Today is April 11th, and me and my group made changes to our film after the film review. I believe that our film looks better after making the changes to the film. I listened a lot to what Iago said, that would make my film better. Me and my group kept the music the same because we liked it, and Iago said it was good, it also made the films better. The music was very thrilling which made us not change it after the film review. Me and my group did not need to re film because the quality was good, so me and my group made no changes on it. We filmed some scenes to match the angles yesterday, since Iago suggested it. It was three scenes, and they like way better then before. This only took a couple of hours to re film, and it was not hard to reedit. We used iMovie again since Iago liked it, and the quality was very good.

  I also fixed the volume in the film because it was a little low at first. I found the button on iMovie that made the volume higher, which was very useful. There was landscapers in the background when we first filmed, so that was why our voice were a little low. But after editing, the problem of our voices were solved. There was no background noise after editing, which was happening before the film review. The film is so much smoother because of this, and I am very confident in it. If I didn't listen to Iago's advice about the film, then my film wouldn't have been as good. The software he suggested was very good too, and meet the needs of the film. The acting in the film made Iago very happy since it looked very good. These were my changes after the film review.                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production (Film Review)

Production (Editing)

Planning (Script)