Production (Editing)


 Today is March 31st; me and my group started editing the scenes we filmed. I went to my group member Charles house to start editing. It will take awhile to edit the scenes and put the music in the film. We got a lot of time on the scenes, so we will need to make sure the film is around two minutes. The first thing I did was trying to find thrilling music to fit the scenes. I found some on YouTube, but I need to make sure I pick the right one. Me and Charles are trying to find a way to make the actors dialogue has higher volume because it is a little low. I believe that we will be able to solve the problem. Our title sequence look very good so far. I edited it to make it look spooky and to fit what the film is about. 

I also explored possible animation I can include in the film. But I am not too sure if I will use any because it might not fit with the thriller genre. Charlie will be the main editor throughout this whole process, and I'll be there to help him, and give him advice. Me and my group have a scene when someone is running, and it part of the rising action, so we want to have thrilling/ energetic music. The editing is a bit difficult because they are a lot of scenes, but me and Charles can handle it. If we edit the film with efficiency, then the film will look very good. I will make sure the editing will capture the different camera angles and show the background. The editing app we will use is iMovie. This app is what I used for my music video, and my commercial. Me and Charles will edit again on Monday, and we will try to finish the product in the coming days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production (Film Review)

Planning (Script)